WHAT IS YOUR "ON-TIME, IN-TOUCH" GUARANTEE?
HOW FAST CAN YOU DELIVER MY LEGAL DOCUMENTS?
How fast do you need it there? There are 3 main levels of service to choose from: STANDARD service starts within 3 to 5 days of when we receive your order/documents, PRIORITY service begins within 24 hours of receipt of your order/documents and the SAME DAY service to anywhere we have coverage starts the same day that we receive your order/documents. **Call for Availability
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE YOU OVER OTHER PROCESS SERVICE COMPANIES?
Even though you make it look easy, we know how hard you work to keep your law office running smooth. The last thing you need to worry about is whether your paperwork is being served in a timely, legal manner. We promise Stress Free Process Service from start to finish to help you do your job better and faster than you already do: Legit Attempts, Clear Flat Rate Pricing and Clear Communication.
YOUR PRICES SEEM COMPETITIVE...WHAT'S THE CATCH?
Hidden fees, segmented services, and bloated add-ons are the bread and butter of fly-by-night and profit-first process servers. Get clear, flat-rate pricing, and *never pay more than the total shown at the bottom of your order. Fair, transparent, and priced for long-term partnerships. **Requires accurate service address information
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH MY ORDER?
From the minute your order is received, it’s looked over by a support professional for errors. If any are spotted, you’ll receive a call to verify and fix any mistakes before service begins. A Bonded and Registered Process Server then makes UP TO 6 fully-documented service attempts to ONE address until successful, at which point you’ll receive a confirmation notification of the outcome of your service, shortly followed by a mailed original signed proof of service.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED WITH MY ORDER?
We do mostly everything for you to move forward with your case! But if you want to give us more business, we have several options for other services.
1. Filing the Proof of Service with the Court: This must be done at least 5 days prior to the court date in most cases.
2. Skip Trace or Locate Services: If you have a bad address, it isn’t the end of your case. We are successful in finding almost anyone that you need to be served. Postal Requests, Investigations, Stake Out Services.
3. Other Court Filings: We can file/open the case with the court prior to service even starting, we can also file anything else that you may need to have filed, on this case or any other case you have! We also have eFiling available for the courts that require that to be done.
4. Notary Fees If Necessary
5. Copy Costs If Over 100 Pages.
6. Additional Addresses/Defendants.
JPL Process Service
Westminster, CA 92683