Professional Registered Process Servers for Orange County and Los Angeles County.
Why choose anyone else when JPL Process Service can provide you with a higher quality of service at a considerably lower rate than our competition?
- Are you tired of being lost in stacks of paperwork?
- Does your current attorney services provider act like they are doing you the favor by handling your work?
- Not getting the quality of service or personalized care that you or your firm requires and deserves?
- Do you want your jobs to be done on time without paying for hidden charges?
- Do you really want to rely on the sheriff to serve your important documents?
- Need a Process Server to get that small claims served?
- Are you really satisfied with your current Attorney Service provider?
JPL Process Service is committed to providing quality attorney services at an affordable rate covering all of Southern California. With offices based in the Orange County and Los Angeles area, our first priority is always your best interest and we guarantee all work is handled by a Registered and Bonded California Process Server in a timely and accurate manner. All for an affordable rate.
JPL Process Service offers the following professional attorney/process services:
- Legal Filing
- Process Service
- Skip Trace
- Property Services
- Delivery Services
- Courier Services
- Divorce Papers
And with professionally licensed and bonded process servers in:
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- Riverside County
- San Bernardino County
- San Diego County
- Santa Barbara County
- Ventura County,
JPL hand delivers your documents anywhere in Southern California. For out of state needs, we'll deliver your process across the country through our network of national process servers. Please take time to review our website and compare or feel free to call us toll free with all of your questions at 866.754.0520. When you're ready to order, download and print our ORDER FORM (pdf).div>
Updates and Monthly Newsletter
JPL Process Service
PO Box 918
Midway City, Ca. 92655
Phone: (866) 754-0520
Fax: (866) 684-4815
Make A Payment
Client Login New
- What’s New in Civil and Probate?!
- Service Re: Hague Convention
- Orange County Small Claims Court Guide
- Why Orange County Bank Levies Fail
- Some California Judgment Collection Laws You Should Know
- California Assembly Bill 2364 Changes Bank Levy Laws
- How To Execute and Collect On An Earnings Withholding Order
- What Is A Process Server?
- Things To Consider About Orange County Bank Levies
- Groups And Forums For Orange County Process Servers