CT Corp For Small Business Is Easy With JPL Procedure Service
When your small business requires legal documents served to CT Corporation, JPL Process Service is a superior choice for your needs.
Well, to start with, we have offices just blocks away from Los Angeles CT Corp and make numerous runs each day to 818 W 7th St., #200. Thanks to our nearness and daily schedule, we’re able to keep our costs as low as feasible, passing those discounts on to you.
At JPL Process Service, our registered process servers are all qualified, insured and fully trained to effectively deliver your legal documents securely and on time.
In reality, the benefits of utilizing a third-party Registered Agent are many and mainly come down to your exact circumstance, but getting your documents to them, on time and appropriately is half the battle.
CT Corporation is the leading incorporation provider in the country, and have been providing various document preparation and filing services for companies for over 100 years. Just ask your attorney about CT Corp and they will certainly know all about them.
They have the greatest legal understanding and experienced personnel for managing your small business document filing needs and are sure to continue supplying excellent service for many years to come.
Whether you’re currently using a Registered Agent service like CT Corp, or you’re simply getting started, JPL Process Service can make sure you avoid traffic, conserve time and eliminate headaches. If you need your documents delivered the same day, all you need to do is get them to us before noon and your papers will be served that day without a rush charge.
If you can’t easily get your small business documentation to us before noon and still require them delivered the same day, JPL Process Service will get that done for you, too, for a small extra charge. Just fax or email us your documents and we’ll do the rest.
Not long ago, you’d establish your account with an account manager or hire an expensive law firm with pricey software to handle communication.
Now you can gain economical access to high quality incorporation services at reduced prices and have an authorized process server handle the back and forth for you.
To get started, just fill in the form below or call us now at (866) 754-0520 to speak to a certified Orange County process server with no obligation.
Why Would You Need A National Registered Service Agent?
A national registered agent, also known as a resident agent or statutory agent, is a company or individual marked to receive service of process when a business entity is a party in a legal action such as a court action or summons.
The registered agent’s address would be where the state will deliver the paperwork for the yearly renewal of the business entity’s charter. The registered agent for a business entity may be specific associate of the company, or more often, a third party, such as the company’s attorney or a service provider.
Failing to effectively keep a registered agent may influence your company negatively.
Many companies are not considered “people” per se, they are business bodies such as corporations or limited liability companies (LLCs). This is because there are substantial liability securities and also tax advantages to being incorporated as opposed to being “self-employed”.
The majority of jurisdictions in the US necessitate that any kind of business entity that is formed or doing business within their borders appoint and also maintain a “Registered Agent”. This person might be known as the “Resident Agent” or “Statutory Agent”, depending on the regulations of the specific jurisdiction in which the business entity is located.
The purpose of a Registered Agent is to supply a legitimate address (not a P.O. Box) within that jurisdiction where there are individuals available in the course of ordinary business hours to assist in legal service of process being served in the occasion of a legal action or legal action. Typically, the registered agent is the person the authorities send all official documents required each year for tax and legal purposes, such as franchise tax notices and annual report forms.
It is the registered agent’s task to forward these papers to your business.
Registered Agents will usually notify business executives if their state filing status is in “Great Standing” or not. The reason these notifications are desired of a registered agent is that it is tough for a business entity to keep track of legislative modifications and report due days for numerous jurisdictions given the contrasting statutes of various states.
Charges for not keeping a registered agent usually will result in a government body withdrawing a company’s business or LLC legal standing along with in some circumstances, assess extra penalty charges.
Positive Aspects of a Third Party Registered Agent
- As the Registered Agent name and address is among public document, typically, the registered agent address will definitely be the one listed in all official records.
- Delegating a third-party registered agent permits the business owner to take a trip for business or pleasure without the danger of a default judgment because of an ignored court action.
- A Registered Agent enables a company to easily alter their location at any time, without being required to request pricey changes of address within the state they are doing business in each time they relocate.
- Having service of process sent to a company’s key place of business can stimulate rumors between customers and also personnel. Designating a different address for getting service of process avoids this scenario.
- Commercial registered agents typically have systems to keep track of filing, notification and publishing criteria for the company which could save large amounts of money in late fees were they to miss out on a required court action. These are known as “Compliance Managers”, “Tax Calendars” and/or “Compliance Calendars”.
- Some business registered agents provide real-time notification of any type of legal claim, and deliver all official documents straight to the businesses they act for.
- Generally most business providers have “Form Libraries” of documents and additional records required to file in assorted jurisdictions – or to maintain a “Very good Standing” for the business.
JPL Process Service now makes daily visits to CT Corporation Los Angeles. Avoid traffic and save time by letting us make that trip for you. Give us a call at (866) 754-0520 for more information.
For any of our attorney clients that wish to be a temporary judge, here is your opportunity! This was just issued at Los Angeles Central Superior Court. Potential Temporary Judges If you are feel you are qualified and would like to Volunteer, follow the instructions on the form.
Save $25 on Registered Agent Services
There are a number of benefits of having a third-party registered agent like CT Corporation for your business, but now there’s one more. All new and existing JPL Process Service customers instantly receive $25 off our normal prices for third-party registered agent services.
What is CT Corporation?
CT Corporation is the largest registered agent service firm in the world representing hundreds of thousands of business entities in the United States and throughout the world. It provides software and service solutions that legal professionals use.
Since 1892, the company has been handling the registered agent services for businesses, when it began in New Jersey with 44 employees. At the time, its handwritten charter stated its purpose was “to carry on a general agency business, especially the acting as agent of and trustee for corporations.” A few years later, it began assisting lawyers with the details of incorporating and qualifying businesses in all states.
Today, CT Corporation has more than 1,500 employees in 43 cities nationwide and is the largest registered agent service company in the world. Process Service for companies such as Bank Of America, Verizon, Ford Motor Company, and Target can all be done at this location.
Terms & Conditions
This offer is available to any business or corporation in Southern California, including existing JPL Process Service customers. The $25 discount is off our normal pricing and does not include any other discounts or specials.
JPL Process Service serves the following Southern California areas:
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- Riverside County
- San Bernardino County
- Santa Barbara County
- Ventura County
- San Diego County
If interested, fill out this form or give us a call at (866) 754-0520.
Most states, including California, require business entities such as corporations or limited liability companies (LLC) to have registered agents. Registered agents are third-party individuals or businesses who are registered in the same state your business entity was established.
These third-parties are designated to receive service of process notices and other government notifications such as tax forms and notice of lawsuits on your behalf. They must also register with the State of California so it knows there is a contact person for your business within the state at all times.
Note: P.O. Boxes ARE NOT an acceptable address for your registered agent.
So now that you know that you must have a registered agent for your corporation or LLC, let’s go over some reasons why you’d want to have one anyway.
Advantages of Having A Registered Agent
The main advantage of having a registered agent is to ensure that you do not miss any important information regarding tax payments, lawsuits or other judgments involving your business, but there are others, including:
- Your registered agent’s name and address are public record and is listed in all official public documents in place of your business address
- Having a third-party registered agent allows you to travel without risking default judgments against your business due to missed lawsuits
- Having a third-party registered-agent allows you to change your business location at any time without being required to file costly changes of address with the State of California each time your business moves
- Third-party registered agents typically track all filing, notification and publishing requirements of your business, saving you money on labor, software and late penalties
- Third-party registered agents typically have all the necessary forms and documents required for keeping your business in good standing, and provide real-time notice of any litigation directly to you
- Having a third-party registered agent buffers your business from rumors that arise among employees when service of process is delivered directly to your business
Even though it’s legally required for you to have a registered agent for your corporation or LLC, you can see it’s to your advantage to have one anyway. Don’t risk falling out of good standing with the State of California. If you do, penalties may include revocation of your license, fines and an inability to enter into legal contracts or even gain access to the state court systems, and reinstatement proceedings can cost you additional monetary, civil and even criminal penalties.
Don’t gamble with your business. If you have any questions about third-part registered agents or want to retain a registered agent for your corporation or LLC, please give us a call at (866) 754-0520.