Got A Question For Our Laguna Niguel Process Servers?
Our Laguna Niguel process servers report back on the questions they are most often asked. The top five are listed below, but feel free to ask your own question below in the comments.
How much does your Laguna Niguel process service cost?
Typical process service prices vary on several factors, but range from $50 to $125 depending mainly on how hard it is to locate a target and how far away they are located. Rush and special requests will also increase pricing; however, JPL Process Service encourages loyalty by offering preferred pricing for first time customers for a full 30 days. Beyond that, our process service prices are on par with the California process servers average, but include unique benefits like:
- Flat rate pricing ” NO hidden fees
- FREE gas/mileage ” NO mileage charges
- FREE mailings ” NO extra fees
- FREE affidavit of service (proof of delivery) ” NO extra fees
- FREE due diligence filings ” NO extra fees
- FREE multiple attempt fees ” We mean NO extra fees!
How long does it take to have my papers served?
It’s impossible to say for sure in stone, so you’ll receive a solid estimate when you discuss your matter with us at (866) 754-0520. We handle rush services all the time, so if you need your papers served today, just let us know. Our Laguna Niguel process servers make daily court rounds and maintain a wide network of local attorneys to help speed up the process. Non-rush orders are usually completed within 5 business days.
What if the target doesn’t want to be served or is difficult to find?
Generally, targets are cooperative and accept professionally delivered process of service gracefully. This is one of the main benefits of using a professional process server instead of a local sheriff; far more people are weary of law enforcement than our Laguna Niguel process servers and are less likely to run or hide. If the target is difficult, several free attempts will be made for you. If they still cannot be located, service may be attempted via newspaper, mail or any other court-approved means. Proof of prior attempts (proof of diligence) are required in order for the court to approve these measures. Our process servers will fulfill this requirement for you free of charge if the situation arises.
What do you do if the target absolutely refuses to accept process of service?
Process servers in California must follow strict state guidelines, and therefore must be registered and bonded. These guidelines restrict physical handing over of service of process, but the process server can leave the documents on the door and they will still be responsible for appearing on the date if the target confirms their identity. There are always options to any “problem” service. If you believe the person you are trying to serve will be difficult, feel free to call us at (866) 754-0520 or fill out this form today and we will help you decide which way will be most effective for your specific circumstances.
Do I really need to hire a Laguna Niguel process server or can I do it myself?
Under no circumstances should you ever attempt to deliver your own process of service in California (or any other state for that matter). It is not a valid means of service for the court requirements and for good reason. You need to use a 3rd party, who is impartial to the outcome of the case. Otherwise it turns into a “you said, they said” scenario. Most documents require you to use a California registered process server or the sheriff in order for the service to be valid. Then there is the safety factor, targets are more likely to react unpredictably when someone they know serves them papers. California registered process servers are the way to go. The profession has been around for hundreds of years and is designed to protect all parties involved. Get it done right and fast! Call us NOW, We appreciate your business! (866) 754-0520
Check out what our clients say about our Laguna Niguel process servers and if you have a question concerning Laguna Niguel service of process, just ask below or if you’d rather talk to a live person, give us a call at (866) 754-0520.
If you’ve already used our Orange County process servers, please leave an honest review on Yelp or Google Places.
Who Should You Choose For Your Laguna Niguel Process Server Needs?
Have you ever used a Laguna Niguel process server?
How did you feel afterwards?
With so many Laguna Niguel process servers to choose from, how in the world are you supposed to find one that puts your needs first and makes sure your legal documents are delivered and verified on time. Typically, customers choose process servers they know and trust, but if you haven’t yet found a process server in Laguna Niguel that you know and trust, here are a few tips to help you out.
How To Find Dedicated Laguna Niguel Process Servers
Laguna Niguel process servers are a dime a dozen. Follow these tips and you’ll greatly increase your odds of finding a trustworthy Laguna Niguel process service company that puts your needs first and gets the job done right the first time.
- Do a search on Google for Laguna Niguel process servers ” As a loose rule, those companies that show up on the first page are likely to be your best choices. These Laguna Niguel process service companies have been around the longest and have spent time building their online presence. This eliminates many of the fly-by-night process servers and leaves you with a handful with a reputation to uphold.
- Make a list of these Laguna Niguel process servers ” Now that you have a list of potential process servers for your needs, give them a call. If they don’t answer their phone, or worse, don’t have a contact number, you may want to avoid that specific company. Laguna Niguel process servers dedicated to their clients make sure their contact number is easy to find and answer the phone quickly to answer any questions their clients may have.
- Ask a few important questions ” Does the Laguna Niguel process server you called have transparent pricing? Many process service companies tack on hidden fees with an inflated invoice to go along with your completed job. Will they try to deliver your documents multiple times when at first they don’t succeed? Are they licensed? Bonded and insured? Do they have a business license? Are they even registered to perform process service duties in California? It’s the law!
- Look for reviews from past customers ” All legitimate businesses should have some testimonials and/or customer reviews for you to consider. You can read some of our reviews here. You should be able to find customer reviews on the Laguna Niguel process servers website, on websites like Yelp and of course on Google itself.
- Ask an attorney ” Most reputable Laguna Niguel process servers work with local attorneys and/or courts. The best Laguna Niguel process service companies are used time and time again by these lawyers and are entrusted with all sorts of legal documents. If you have an attorney and are having a hard time finding a process server for your needs, give them a call and see if they can give you a referral.
Laguna Niguel Process Servers You Can Trust
JPL Process Service will get your job done right, the first time, and the price you are quoted is the price you will pay.
The most important thing is to do your homework. Choosing the wrong Orange County process servers can turn into a nightmare. Lost or mishandled documents, poor customer service and not following legal guidelines and process service protocol can actually make you liable for any damages that occur as a result.
JPL Process Service isn’t the only Laguna Niguel process servers you can trust, but we are definitely one of them.
Feel free to give us a call at (866) 754-0520 and we’ll discuss your Laguna Niguel process service needs in detail.
The Truth About Laguna Niguel Process Servers
When it comes to Laguna Niguel process servers, JPL Process Service has little competition.
Sure you can find other Laguna Niguel process servers that talk about being the best, but when you start to compare, there’s really no comparison.
12 Point Laguna Niguel Process Servers Checklist
To see what we’re talking about, use this Laguna Niguel Process Servers Checklist and come up with your own conclusions.
Use Google or your local Yellow Pages and as you call different process servers, ask them some questions and fill out the checklist as you go.
- Are you licensed as a Laguna Niguel process server?
- Are you insured as a Laguna Niguel process server?
- Are you a member of the national organization for process servers?
- Do you have clear up front pricing for your process services?
- Do you hate hidden fees as much as I do?
- Do you attempt deliveries multiple times for free?
- Do you help track down hard-to-find targets?
- Do you have positive testimonials from real people?
- Do you provide proof of delivery?
- Do you have any special offers for new customers?
- Are you trusted by the State of California?
- Are you sure I’ll be happy with your service?
In all honesty, you may have a question for your specific situation that isn’t included here, but generally these questions will help you decide on the best Laguna Niguel, CA process servers for your needs.
JPL Process Service Vs. Other Laguna Niguel Process Servers
When you call JPL Process Service at (866) 754-0520, you’ll get a yes to each and every one of those questions and probably any other question you can come up with.
- Licensed, registered and insured as Orange County process servers for over 10 years
- Flat rate pricing you can see right now and never any hidden fees
- 6 honest attempts; if we can’t find them by then, they probably can’t be found
- Reviews from our happy clients
“By far the most creative and tenacious process servers!” ” David Boykoff
- We are one of very few Orange County process servers selected by the State of California to handle their process service
- If you ever have an issue with our service, let us know and we’ll go out of our way to make you happy…simple as that. We take getting five star reviews serious!
The Best Laguna Niguel Process Servers For Your Needs?
Fact is, we know from experience that once you try our Laguna Niguel process servers, you’ll use JPL Process Service for all your process service needs. That’s why we make it as easy for you as possible and offer all new clients a $25 discount on all services for a full 30 days.
Ready to get started?
Once you’ve gone through the Laguna Niguel Process Servers Checklist and are ready to get started, just fill out the form below or give us a call at (866) 754-0520.