Follow Us On Social Media

Plaintiff's Claim and ORDER to Go to Small Claims Court (Small Claims) (SC-100)

Do you need to file a Small Claims Case in a California Superior court?
Do you need a Process Server to Serve you Small Claims Court Case?
Do you need us to File or Efile Your Documents?

NOTE: All California courts use the same basic set of forms. But some courts have local forms, too. To see if you will need any special, local forms, contact your court clerk or check your court’s website. The forms may be posted on their site. If not, the site will list the address and phone number of your local courthouse.

To download the form (in PDF format), click on the button below.
To Have us handle everything for you, Please Call 866-754-0520 or Email us at  


Plaintiff's Claim and Order to Go to Small Claims Court

Form used in California to file a small claims case in superior courts.

Click the button below to download and save to your device.


Form used by California Courts for Additional Plaintiffs or Defendants - Attached to the sc-100 form.

Click The Button Below To Download And Save To Your Device.

File, Serve & Save With The Process Service Filing Combo!

Order Any California E-Filing Or Court Filing And SAVE $24 On One Serve!

For nearly 2 decades, JPL Process Service has made life easier for California legal professionals by finding new and innovative ways to deliver their legal paperwork faster, safer and as efficiently as possible.