Do you need a process server in Pasadena, CA?
You see, California law requires many types of legal documents to be delivered by licensed, registered and bonded process servers, including:
- subpoenas and deposition officers
- bank levies
- restraining orders
- divorce paperwork
- child support paperwork
- summons and complaints starting a lawsuit
- wage garnishments
- E-Filing and Walk-in Court Filing
But even with documents that aren?t required to be delivered by a process server, there are three good reasons you should use one anyway:
- You ensure delivery of sensitive documents
- The recipient cannot deny receipt of delivery
- You save time (not to mention gas) tracking down recipients
So, if you need a process server in Pasadena, CA, why not give us a call?
Our process servers are:
- Background Checked
- Rigorously Trained to complete their objectives on time, every time
And if you?re a first time?Law?Firm?or Private Investigator client, you?ll instantly save $25 on your first order, and each additional order for 30 days after.
With JPL Process Service, your California court documents are served promptly and with strict compliance to the law. Proof of Service is prepared and filed correctly with the court. And you get the peace of mind saving yourself from the aggravation and embarrassment from having your case thrown out because the recipient wasn?t served properly.
Give us a call today at (866) 754-0520 or fill out this form for a free quote. Be sure to mention you?re a new customer.
If you have questions, feel free to ask or check out these faq?s.