Costa Mesa Process Servers
If you need legal papers delivered to an individual or business in Orange County and want to make sure they receive them, then you?ve come to the right place. Our?Costa Mesa process servers?are some of the best trained in?California.
You see,?California?law requires many types of legal documents to be delivered by?licensed, registered and bonded process servers, including:
- bank levies
- restraining orders
- divorce paperwork
- child support paperwork
- summons and complaints starting a lawsuit
- wage garnishments
But even with documents that aren?t required to be delivered by a?process server, there are three good reasons you should use one anyway:
- You ensure delivery of sensitive documents
- The recipient cannot deny receipt of delivery
- You save time (not to mention gas) tracking down recipients
So, if you need a Costa Mesa process server, why not give us a call?
Our?Orange County?process servers?are:
- Background Checked
- Rigorously Trained to complete their objectives on time, every time
And if you?re a first time customer, you?ll?instantly save $25?on your first order, and each additional order for 30 days after.
- With?JPL Process Service, your?California?court documents are served promptly and with strict compliance to the law.? Proof of Service is prepared and filed correctly with the court.? And you get the peace of mind saving yourself from the aggravation and embarrassment from having your case thrown out because the recipient wasn?t served properly.
Don?t take chances, take $25 off!
Give us a call today at (866) 754-0520?or fill out this form for a free quote.? Be sure to mention you?re a new customer.
If you have questions, feel free to ask or?check out these faq?s.