Who Should You Choose For Your Dana Point Process Server Needs?
Have you ever used a Dana Point process server?
How did you feel afterwards?
With so many Dana Point process servers to choose from, how in the world are you supposed to find one that puts your needs first and makes sure your legal documents are delivered and verified on time. Typically, customers choose process servers they know and trust, but if you haven’t yet found a process server in Dana Point that you know and trust, here are a few tips to help you out.
How To Find Dedicated Dana Point Process Servers
Dana Point process servers are a dime a dozen. Follow these tips and you’ll greatly increase your odds of finding a trustworthy Dana Point process service company that puts your needs first and gets the job done right the first time.
- Do a search on Google for Dana Point process servers ” As a loose rule, those companies that show up on the first page are likely to be your best choices. These Dana Point process service companies have been around the longest and have spent time building their online presence. This eliminates many of the fly-by-night process servers and leaves you with a handful with a reputation to uphold.
- Make a list of these Dana Point process servers ” Now that you have a list of potential process servers for your needs, give them a call. If they don’t answer their phone, or worse, don’t have a contact number, you may want to avoid that specific company. Dana Point process servers dedicated to their clients make sure their contact number is easy to find and answer the phone quickly to answer any questions their clients may have.
- Ask a few important questions ” Does the Dana Point process server you called have transparent pricing? Many process service companies tack on hidden fees with an inflated invoice to go along with your completed job. Will they try to deliver your documents multiple times when at first they don’t succeed? Are they licensed? Bonded and insured? Do they have a business license? Are they even registered to perform process service duties in California? It’s the law!
- Look for reviews from past customers ” All legitimate businesses should have some testimonials and/or customer reviews for you to consider. You can read some of our reviews here. You should be able to find customer reviews on the Dana Point process servers website, on websites like Yelp and of course on Google itself.
- Ask an attorney ” Most reputable Dana Point process servers work with local attorneys and/or courts. The best Dana Point process service companies are used time and time again by these lawyers and are entrusted with all sorts of legal documents. If you have an attorney and are having a hard time finding a process server for your needs, give them a call and see if they can give you a referral.
Dana Point Process Servers You Can Trust
JPL Process Service will get your job done right, the first time, and the price you are quoted is the price you will pay.
The most important thing is to do your homework. Choosing the wrong Orange County process servers can turn into a nightmare. Lost or mishandled documents, poor customer service and not following legal guidelines and process service protocol can actually make you liable for any damages that occur as a result.
JPL Process Service isn’t the only Dana Point process servers you can trust, but we are definitely one of them.
Feel free to give us a call at (866) 754-0520 and we’ll discuss your Dana Point process service needs in detail.