Who Should You Choose For Your Irvine Process Server Needs?
Have you ever used a Irvine process server?
How did you feel afterwards?
With so many Irvine process servers to choose from, how in the world are you supposed to find one that puts your needs first and makes sure your legal documents are delivered and verified on time. Typically, customers choose process servers they know and trust, but if you haven’t yet found a process server in Irvine that you know and trust, here are a few tips to help you out.
How To Find Dedicated Irvine Process Servers
Irvine process servers are a dime a dozen. Follow these tips and you’ll greatly increase your odds of finding a trustworthy Irvine process service company that puts your needs first and gets the job done right the first time.
- Do a search on Google for Irvine process servers ” As a loose rule, those companies that show up on the first page are likely to be your best choices. These Irvine process service companies have been around the longest and have spent time building their online presence. This eliminates many of the fly-by-night process servers and leaves you with a handful with a reputation to uphold.
- Make a list of these Irvine process servers ” Now that you have a list of potential process servers for your needs, give them a call. If they don’t answer their phone, or worse, don’t have a contact number, you may want to avoid that specific company. Irvine process servers dedicated to their clients make sure their contact number is easy to find and answer the phone quickly to answer any questions their clients may have.
- Ask a few important questions ” Does the Irvine process server you called have transparent pricing? Many process service companies tack on hidden fees with an inflated invoice to go along with your completed job. Will they try to deliver your documents multiple times when at first they don’t succeed? Are they licensed? Bonded and insured? Do they have a business license? Are they even registered to perform process service duties in California? It’s the law!
- Look for reviews from past customers ” All legitimate businesses should have some testimonials and/or customer reviews for you to consider. You can read some of our reviews here. You should be able to find customer reviews on the Irvine process servers website, on websites like Yelp and of course on Google itself.
- Ask an attorney ” Most reputable Irvine process servers work with local attorneys and/or courts. The best Irvine process service companies are used time and time again by these lawyers and are entrusted with all sorts of legal documents. If you have an attorney and are having a hard time finding a process server for your needs, give them a call and see if they can give you a referral.
Irvine Process Servers You Can Trust
JPL Process Service will get your job done right, the first time, and the price you are quoted is the price you will pay.
The most important thing is to do your homework. Choosing the wrong Orange County process servers can turn into a nightmare. Lost or mishandled documents, poor customer service and not following legal guidelines and process service protocol can actually make you liable for any damages that occur as a result.
JPL Process Service isn’t the only Irvine process servers you can trust, but we are definitely one of them.
Feel free to give us a call at (866) 754-0520 and we’ll discuss your Irvine process service needs in detail.