California Alternative Dispute Resolution Forms – ADR Forms
The California ADR Form Vault
California Alternative Dispute Resolution Forms, aka ADR Forms: If you file a civil lawsuit, you must include the appropriate ADR Information Packet with the complaint when serving the defendant.
Cross complainants must also serve the ADR Information Packet on any new parties named to the action. While you are here, take a moment to check our flat rate pricing for Process Service and give us a call or email with any questions!
The Ins & Outs Of ADR
- Faster Litigation can take years to complete, but ADR usually takes weeks or months
- Cheaper Parties can save on attorneys fees and litigation costs
- More control and flexibility Parties choose the ADR process appropriate for their case
- Cooperative and less stressful In mediation, parties cooperate to find a mutually agreeable resolution
- Preserve relationships. A mediator can help you effectively communicate your interests and point of view to the other side. This is an important benefit when you want to preserve a relationship.
CA ADR Forms
Locate the appropriate ADR form for your county below, then right-click and select “save as” to download a copy to your computer or mobile device.
25+ Years Of Experience Serving Legal Professionals