At JPL Process Service LLC, we have full coverage throughout California for all your process service and attorney service needs. We have our own network that can get any of those legal documents filed or served by licensed, competent, and diligent process servers or court filing experts. We also cover Nationwide, ALMOST anywhere in the United States for $99 dollars!
Some of the coverage areas for process servers include San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Sacramento counties. We can fax file your documents to any of the Superior Courts in California. So if your tired of dealing with those other process servers, give us a call!! You will be wishing you did it earlier. We can also Retrieve documents from the courts as well! Looking for an old case that is not imaged? We can find it! We are Professional Photocopiers, Deposition Officers, Court Filing and Research including EFILING, along with Registered and Bonded Process Servers. Why take the chance with your clients or your reputation, send ALL of your work to one place that appreciates business and does everything possible to make you and your clients happy with our services.
Setting up a Process Serve is easy. Please see some items below as a quick reference to ensure the server goes as Smooth and FAST as possible!
- If known, please provide us with a physical description (including approximate age) of the person to be served, especially in cases where there is a “junior” and “senior” living at the same address.
- If the subject is known to be violent, please include this information and the details for us.
- If known, provide the name of the business where we are attempting service and the hours defendant might be found there.
- Always include at least one copy of documents for each defendant to be served.
- If we are serving an agent on behalf of a company, please specify in your instructions which company is being served.
Services are usually completed in the following MANNERS per the CCP rules of service.
- CCP 415, CCP 416 – Summons & Complaints
- CCP 1162 – Tenancy Notices
- CCP 1011 – Service on Opposing Counsel
- CCP 1987, 2020 etc – Subpoenas
- CCP 116 – Small Claim
If serving Subpoenas, please keep the following in mind:
Personal appearance in state court actions – $35/day, plus $.20 per mile (round trip) from witness’ residence to appearance address. (Gov’t. Code 68093)
Records Only – No Appearance – $15 (must accompany subpoena at time of service)
Governmental Employees – Make checks payable to the public entity in the amount of $275 if the individual will be testifying in his/her official capacity (Gov’t. Code 68097.1)
With the ONERATE pricing, we cover NATIONWIDE for a flat rate for the service. Make your life easier and make the switch to a more efficient way to bill your clients and know what to expect when sending services over to JPL Process Service, LLC!